Main PINS Program Terms & Conditions (updated on 20.05.2019.)
1.1. PINS – SIA “Loyalty Services” (Reg. No. 40103273540, Mukusalas street 42, Riga, LV-1004, Latvia).
1.2. Program – PINS loyalty program, created and maintained by PINS.
1.3. PINS – units which can be collected for purchasing goods/services from the Partners as well as exchanged for goods/services which are offered as part of the Program.
1.4. airBaltic (AS Air Baltic Corporation, Reg. No. 40003245752) - PINS loyalty program partner.
1.5. Terms – these terms governing the Program rules and procedures that are binding on the program Members and Partners. The definitions that are not included in the Terms shall be interpreted in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
1.6. Program Application – an application created by PINS, located at the www.pins.co website, designed for the Program members to create their online profiles and to use their account information.
1.7. PINS Mobile App (PINS App) – Program Mobile Application created by PINS, designed to run on mobile devices for the Program members to create their online profiles and to use their account information.
1.8. PINS Member or Member means a person who is enrolled in the Program or who is enrolled in the Program by its legal representative and who has filled out the Application Form and who has been approved for participation in the Program by PINS.
1.9. PINS VIP Member or VIP Member is a member of PINS, who during the term of one year has made 60 one-way flights with airBaltic, thus receiving the status of a VIP Member, which is subject to all the rules applicable to PINS Members, unless otherwise specified.
1.10. PINS Executive Member or Executive Member is a member of PINS, who during the term of one year has made 30 one-way flights with airBaltic, thus receiving the status of an Executive Member, which is subject to all the rules applicable to PINS Members, unless otherwise specified.
1.11. PINS Account or Account means an account opened for a PINS member, based on the member’s personal data submitted voluntarily, for the registration of PINS collected and / or spent by the Member. The PINS account is available on the Member’s online profile at www.pins.co or via PINS Mobile App.
1.12. PINS Members Collective Account or Collective Account means a group of accounts created in the Program Application, which allows to join PINS from several Accounts, thus providing new opportunities for using PINS.
1.13. PINS Membership Number – the number indicated on the Card is a unique Member identification number which is linked to the Account.
1.14. Partner means a PINS partner who has entered into a contract for collecting and/or spending PINS with PINS or another enterprise which is authorized to enter into such agreements on behalf of PINS.
1.15. Card means a Program membership card with a Membership number. There are four types of cards:
1.15.1. Personalized Card – PINS card with the Program membership number, cardholder’s name and the Program membership level (optional);
1.15.2. Non-personalized Card – PINS card with the Program membership number;
1.15.3. Temporary Card – paper card printed from the PINS member’s online profile, accessible via PINS Mobile App or attached to the application form. Temporary card must contain a clearly legible PINS membership number.
1.15.4. Digital card – virtual representation of PINS card which can be used right away after downloading PINS Mobile App.
1.16. Executive Card – PINS issued Executive Program member card fitted with a membership No., that allows one to receive PINS and additional privileges using airBaltic services, and is subject to all the rules applicable to the Card, unless otherwise specified.
1.17 VIP Card – PINS issued VIP Program member card fitted with a membership No., that allows one to receive PINS and additional privileges using airBaltic services, and is subject to all the rules applicable to the Card, unless otherwise specified.
1.18. Application Form – an online application form filled out at www.pins.co/register or PINS Mobile App, an application in paper form or the willingness to participate in the Program expressed in any other form and registered in the Program Application.
2. Membership eligibility criteria
2.1. Name, surname – the name and surname indicated in the application must match the data of identity documents (passport, driving license, ID card).
2.2. Age – any natural person who has reached the age of 2 may become a PINS member. Persons who are not legally accountable according to their country of citizenship are represented in the Program by their parents, legal guardians, trustees or any other person which is legally entitled to represent the Person.
2.3. Address – the address indicated by the Member on the Application Form for sending the Personalized Card or other Program related correspondence.
3. Commencement of membership
3.1. Only individuals who have filled out the Application Form may become Members.
3.2. By applying and using the Program benefits, the Member agrees to these Terms and any future amendments thereof. The current version of the Terms is available at the PINS website www.pins.co.
3.3. Program Application can be submitted and membership approval can be received just once.
3.4. PINS is entitled to reject any Program application without specifying the reason.
3.5. The Card issued may be used by the Member or the Member’s lawful representative only and the membership is non-transferable.
3.6. PINS reserves the right to refuse a status to a Member, such as Executive or VIP status, and to unilaterally terminate the existing status without providing a prior warning to the Member.
4. PINS account
4.1. As proof that the Member has been assigned a PINS account and that he is entitled to collect PINS, the Member shall be granted a membership Account. The Member is limited to a single PINS Account and one Card except if specifically stated otherwise in these Terms.
4.2. If participation is sought by initial registration form in PINS Mobile App, account is created only after full registration performed via Mobile App.
4.4. If a Member holds more than one PINS Account, PINS reserves the right to close all Accounts that have no PINS without notice.
4.5. If a Member has several Accounts which have been awarded PINS, the PINS shall be transferred to the Account specified by the Member which will become the Member’s permanent Account.
4.6. The Account is attached to a unique e-mail address specified by the Member, which may be registered in the Program Application with a single Account only.
4.7. The PINS collected may be checked in the Program Application or Mobile App by using the Member’s internet profile information (by entering the e-mail address and the password used in the PINS registration). If the Member detects any errors in the account statement, he shall inform the PINS Member service (phone numbers: +371 67 280 280 in Latvia, +372 630 6660 in Estonia, +370 700 55 665 in Lithuania, +358 (0)207 64 94 24 in Finland, +7 495 2585405 in Russia; www.pins.co) within one month from the date of purchase, unless agreed upon otherwise. After this period it will be deemed that the Member has approved the existing Account balance and the data shall not be corrected.
4.8. PINS Members Collective Account
4.8.1. PINS Program Application allows joining several Accounts into a group. Creating the Collective Account and adding new Members is done in the PINS home page www.pins.co under My Account section.
4.8.2. A maximum of 8 (eight) accounts can be joined in a single Collective Account. Each Account holder can be part of just one Collective Account.
4.8.3. The Member who creates the Collective Account also becomes its administrator and is entitled to add other Account holders to the Collective account he or she has created.
4.8.4. By creating a Collective Account, its administrator undertakes responsibility for any actions taking place within the Account, including actions done by other members of the group.
4.8.5. The administrator of the Collective Account is entitled to spend PINS from any account within the group. The other Members of the Collective Account can only spend PINS located in their respective accounts. The administrator of the Collective Account has the right to allow any member of the group to spend PINS from the Collective Account.
4.8.6. To exclude an Account from the Collective Account, the administrator of the group must contact PINS Member service.
4.8.7. When leaving a Collective Account, Member Account retains all the PINS collected and not yet spent on his or her respective Account at the time of leaving.
4.8.8. By agreeing to join a group, the Account Holder confirms that he or she agrees to be bound by administration rules outlined in Point 4.7. of these Terms.
5. PINS cards
5.1. When applying for the Program with one of the Partners, the Member may receive a Non-personalized card. For the Member to be registered with the Program, the Member must create an online profile at www.pins.co/register shortly after receiving the card or fill out the Application Form enclosed with the Card.
5.2. When applying for the Program via Mobile App, the Member will be authenticated via sms and will receive a Digital card in Mobile App.
5.3. After applying for the Program online, Member can use digital card in the app or if necessary order a plastic card in Members profile. Then Personalized PINS card will be sent to the Member’s address.
5.4. The Card is the property of PINS and must be returned to PINS upon request.
6. Accrual of PINS
6.1. In order to collect PINS when using or purchasing eligible services or goods, the Member must present his PINS membership number and/or PINS card, or any other card that entitles him to collect PINS. If PINS are not automatically credited to the Member’s account, the Member may claim the missing PINS by using his online profile or by contacting the PINS Member service. If the Card or the Membership number is not presented, no privileges will be applied.
6.2. By making a purchase at Partners stores with any of the PINS payment cards, PINS can be collected for both transactions.
6.3. The Partner shall be responsible for the offers and privileges of Partners in which case the offers and benefits may be subject to the terms and conditions of the specific Partner.
6.4. No PINS will be awarded for such goods / services for which the supporting documents (tickets, flight coupons) indicate:
6.4.1. That the product or service is not used;
6.4.2. That their value has been reimbursed or compensated with cash;
6.4.3. That their validity term has expired;
6.4.4. That they have been obtained illegally.
6.5. Some partners may not allow collecting PINS when a Temporary or Digital card is presented. The number of PINS in the Account depends on the conditions in force at the time of using a Partner service or making a purchase. For all Partner services eligible for collecting PINS, which are received starting at the Program application and until the PINS Account is registered; the Member’s PINS will be recorded in accordance with these Terms.
6.6. When using the services or privileges of another loyalty program, the Member will not be awarded PINS, unless agreed upon otherwise.
6.7. The Partner shall calculate, and PINS shall credit, the collected PINS to the Member’s account. These PINS can be spent in the ways intended, as specified in the Terms or other informative materials of PINS. Points received through other programs may not be used to receive the privileges or services of PINS program, unless agreed upon otherwise.
6.8. All announcements on other ways to collect PINS that are not mentioned in these Terms shall be published separately in the PINS info materials.
7. Redemption of PINS
7.1. The PINS collected may be spent as soon as the required amount of PINS has been reached in the Member’s account for purchasing specific products / services.
7.2. Program offers spending the collected PINS at the online shop: spend.pinsforme.com. By making a purchase, the Member confirms that he or she has read and has no objections against the terms of the online shop beforehand.
7.3. The availability of the products / services may depend on their availability at the Partner’s warehouse or other conditions of the Partner. Products / services may not be combined with any other offers or specials, unless otherwise indicated. Additional information about the availability of products / services and special conditions is available on our website at spend.pinsforme.com or with the respective Partner.
7.4. After purchasing the product / services, supporting documents (award tickets and / or other purchase confirmations) will be sent to the address specified by the Member. The documents will be prepared electronically. Information about the return policy and the price for services is available in various informative materials of PINS and/or the Partner. Any questions regarding this topic may also be asked to the PINS Member service.
7.5. If the Member wishes to return to the Partner the product obtained on the grounds of consumer right protection laws concerning return of products, including, regulations regarding distance contracts, in return for the collected PINS and is able to present supporting documents, he shall only be paid the value of the product stated in the supporting documents. The collected PINS are not deleted but are credited back to the Member’s Account. If a purchase is paid from a Collective Account, PINS are returned to the Account from which the purchase has been made.
8. PINS validity period
8.1. PINS are valid for 3 years, starting with the first day of accrual (the day when the product / service is purchased), unless agreed upon otherwise.
8.2. PINS of VIP and Executive Program members do not have a period of validity; they are not deleted, as long as the member maintains his/her status level. As soon as the member loses the status of a VIP or an Executive Member, the unused PINS are not extended or compensated in any other way, and they are deleted on the day when three years from the earning day have passed.
9. Maintaining the status of a VIP and an Executive Member
9.1 To maintain the status of an Executive Member after a year from obtaining it, during the next qualification year the Executive Member should make 25 one-way flights with airBaltic. If the necessary number of flights is not reached, the member loses the Executive status.
9.2. If the Executive status is maintained for another year, the member receives a renewed Executive Card that is valid for a year from the day of qualification. If the status is lost, a new personalized termless standard PINS Card is sent to the address specified in the member’s application form.
9.3. To maintain the status of a VIP Member after a year from obtaining it, during the next qualification year the VIP Member should make 50 one-way flights with airBaltic. If the necessary number of flights is not reached, the member loses the VIP status and receives the Executive Member status.
9.4. If the VIP status is maintained for another year, the member receives a renewed VIP Card, which is valid for one year from the day of qualification. If the status is lost, a new personalized termless standard PINS Card is sent to the address specified in the member’s application form.
10. Taxes, surcharges and service charges
10.1. The Member is responsible for covering all additional costs such as taxes (e.g. airport taxes and fees, security fees, delivery fees), additional charges (e.g. insurance) and service charges (e.g. booking change fee) applied to purchases of the Partner’s products / services using PINS.
11. Violation of the terms and conditions, membership termination, program updates
11.1. The Member is entitled to terminate the Program membership at any time by informing PINS thereof in writing. In this case, the PINS collected are not reimbursed or otherwise compensated and are not transferable.
11.2. PINS may terminate the Member’s participation in the Program, if the following is not corrected after receiving a prior warning:
11.2.1. Inaccurate personal data or;
11.2.2. Damage to PINS and / or PINS Partners and / or their employees or other Members of the Program caused due to the Member’s acts or omissions.
11.3. In the aforementioned cases, PINS reserves the right to freeze the Member’s account until it decides to terminate it or until the Member requests the account’s termination.
11.4. As soon as PINS has terminated the Member’s participation in the Program, it can no longer be resumed.
11.5. Until the termination of the Program membership, these Terms remain valid as the Member’s membership terms.
11.6. If a Partner terminates its cooperation with PINS, the PINS accrued with this Partner shall remain in the Member’s account until their expiration.
11.7. PINS reserves the right to cancel the Program at any time or replace it with another program.
12. Data protection
12.2. The Member who attracts new members to the Program by sending personal data of the prospective new member to PINS shall obtain a consent for processing of such personal data by PINS or otherwise ensure such personal data of potential new members is provided to PINS in accordance with the requirements of applicable EU and local laws in the field of privacy and data processing. The Member receives no remuneration or compensation for such attracting of new members, unless specifically agreed upon.
13.1. The Member is obliged to use and store the Card with care. The Member should endeavor to protect the Card from high temperatures, electromagnetic effects and mechanical damage.
13.2. If the Card is lost, stolen, damaged or used by another person without the Member’s consent (or if the Member’s Account is being used by another person), the Member shall immediately inform the PINS client service. Until PINS Member service has been informed, the Member shall be liable for any attempts to use the Card or account information. The new Card will be issued free of charge.
13.3. PINS is acting in good faith and reserves the right to modify or supplement these Terms, the products / services, the volume of the products / services or the PINS procedures set out in any other program documents, whenever such changes are considered necessary. Such changes and additions will be deemed as approved, if the Member continues to participate in the Program or if no written objections have been submitted within one month from publishing the Terms. If the Member does not agree to the changes in the Program, he may cancel his membership in accordance with Article 11.1 of these Terms.
14. Applicable law and jurisdiction
14.1. The validity, structure and performance of these Terms are governed by the laws of the Republic of Latvia and are under the jurisdiction of the Latvian courts.
14.2. If any of the foregoing conditions in whole or in part are not legally valid, it does not affect the validity of the other conditions.
14.3. In case these Terms can have different interpretations in different languages, the English version shall prevail.
In addition to Main PINS Program Terms & Conditions, the following specific provisions are applicable for the Samsung Galaxy Club.
SAMSUNG GALAXY CLUB CAMPAIGN (HEREINAFTER referred to as the CAMPAIGN)
Organiser of Campaign
1. The organiser of the Campaign is SIA Samsung Electronics Baltics (hereinafter referred to as the Organiser), registration No. 40003963909, located at Duntes Street 6, Riga, LV-1013, Latvia.
Duration of the Campaign
2. The campaign begins on 21 May 2019 at 00:00 and ends on 31 December 2019 at 23:59 (hereinafter referred to as the Campaign Period).
The right to participate in the campaign
3. Persons, under the age of 18, may participate in the Campaign with the consent of their parents or legal guardians to these terms of the Campaign (hereinafter referred to as the Terms).
4. The person shall have a PINS account in order to participate in the Campaign. It is possible to register an account in the PINS application at any time.
5. Customers who purchase Samsung Galaxy S10 512GB, Galaxy S10+ 512GB or Galaxy S10+ 1TB (model no. Galaxy S10 512GB: SM-G973FZKGSEB, SM-G973FZWGSEB; Galaxy S10+ 512GB: SM-G975FCKGSEB, SM-G975FCWGSEB; Galaxy S10+ 1TB: SM-G975FCKHSEB, SM-G975FCWHSEB) (hereinafter - the Campaign Product) during the Campaign Period are entitled to receive access to the Galaxy Club programme and receive the following Galaxy Club benefits:
1) Vouchers for three visits to the Airport Business Lounge to be used in the airports of Riga, Tallinn or Vilnius;
2) Vouchers for three Fast Track security passes to be used in the airports of Riga, Tallinn or Vilnius;
3) 900 PINS
(hereinafter - Benefits).
6. The Campaign offer is valid only for those Campaign Products that are distributed by the Organiser. In order to gain access to the Benefits, the customer is responsible for making sure that the customer's selected product is eligible to participate in the Campaign.
7. The participants of the Campaign (hereinafter referred to as the Participants) will not receive the Benefits, if the Campaign Product is returned to the retailer due to defects or other reasons.
8. The Benefits are intended for personal use only and as such cannot be assigned or transferred to any third party not entitled to receive the Benefits.
9. The Benefits can not be exchanged for cash, exchanged, returned or used in any other manner not explicitly described herein.
10. The vouchers for Airport Business Lounge visits and fast-track security passes may only be used for the person who owns the Campaign Product. If the Campaign Product is owned by a legal person, the legal person decides on the person that is entitled to use the Benefits of the Campaign.
11. The Participant may only use one voucher for Airport Business Lounge visit and one voucher for fast-track security pass in the same day.
12. When the voucher is activated, the Participant will receive QR code that shall be shown at the entrance of Business Lounge or scanned at the Fast Track.
13. The voucher is valid 24 hours from the activation. After 72 hours after the activation, vouchers will be deleted.
14. The Participant shall use the vouchers until 31 January 2020, after which all unused vouchers will automatically expire.
Application for receiving the Benefits
15. In order to receive the Benefits, the Participants must download PINS application, register into PINS programme or log-in in the existing PINS account and enter the purchase date of the Campaign Product (hereinafter referred to as the Registration).
16. After validating the Registration, the Participant will be added to the Galaxy Club programme for redemption of Benefits. The Galaxy Club programme section will be enabled on the Participant’s account in the PINS application to redeem the vouchers. 900 PINS points will be automatically added to the Participant’s account upon validation of the Registration.
17. The Campaign Product will be detected by the PINS application automatically. The Participant will be enabled with Galaxy Club section in the PINS application only if application is downloaded on valid Campaign Product.
18. The Organiser reserves the right to reasonably and in accordance with the applicable requirements of legal acts to change the terms of the Campaign at any time and without prior notice.
19. The Participant shall not be entitled to receive the Benefits, if it is found that the Participant disregarded the Terms, or the Participant has unfairly affected the Campaign.
20. The Organiser is not responsible for the suspension of the Campaign due to force majeure or other circumstances which the Organiser cannot control.
21. The execution of the Campaign is regulated by the legal acts of Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania, depending on whether the Participant’s residency is in Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania.
22. If the Participant has any questions or claims regarding the Campaign, they can be submitted until 31 March 2020 by calling or writing the Samsung call centre. The call within the specified country from a fixed or mobile phone in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania is free of charge:
Or Sia “Loyalty Services” Member service: email@example.com