Lux Express PINS loyalty program consists of three levels and your discount depends on the frequency of your traveling. The more you travel, the bigger discounts you can get.
You can collect the trips and PINS on Lux Express international routes and on domestic routes within Estonia and Poland.
The levels of Lux Express loyalty program:
- Level 1 (11–25 trips) – 10 % discount
- Level 2 (26–40 trips) – 15 % discount
- Level VIP (40+ trips) – 25 % discount
The trips and the discount level are each valid for 12 months. A year after entering the new level, it will be recalculated according to the number of your real trips made during last 12 months. If you make enough trips for the next level, you will be automatically upgraded to the higher level and you can immediately start benefiting from even better prices.
How to get a discount:
- enter your name and PINS card number while buying the ticket online ticket.luxexpress.eu;
- present your PINS card to the customer service specialist while buying the ticket at the customer service office;
- give the staff your PINS card number if booking your ticket by phone;
- if misuse of a PINS card is discovered, you will have to pay the difference between the full price and the discounted price;
- the discount is not valid when purchasing ticket from the bus;
- PINS discount will not apply to campaign tickets, however they still count towards your next level and you will get PINS for the trip.
The system of collecting PINS is based on the prices of the tickets. Every 1 euro spent will give you 2 PINS.
There are two ways of calculating the amount of PINS:
1. Tickets with PINS discount
When buying the ticket and getting PINS level discount, your pins will be still calculated according to the full price of the ticket.
- For example when buying ticket that costs 30 euros, you will get the discount of 25% so the ticket for you costs 22,50 EUR. The pins will be calculated from 30 euros so from this ticket you will receive 2x30=60pins.
2. Tickets with campaign discounts
When buying the ticket with the campaign discount, your pins will be calculated from the campaign price.
- For example buying ticket that costs 25 euros with 50% discount campaign. The campaign price for it would be 12,5 euros. It means that the pins will be calculated as 2x12,5=25pins.
To collect PINS:
- Enter your PINS membership number in the Lux Express online sales system when purchasing tickets online;
- Present your PINS card when purchasing tickets at a Lux Express sales office;
- Give the staff your PINS membership number when booking your ticket by phone.
Crediting the PINS & claiming missing PINS
After the trip with this partner the PINS will be credited to your account within: 7 days
If you notice that PINS for your trips are missing, please contact PINS Member Service.
If you have had a transaction at this partner and forgot to show your PINS card, you can claim your missing PINS by contacting our Member Service. You will have to provide a copy of your purchase check, reservation or invoice for us to verify the transaction. To be eligible for claiming missing PINS you need to be a PINS member on the date of the transaction.
The time after the transaction you can retro claim your PINS at this partner: 3 months
About Lux Express
Lux Express Group offers the most frequent trips within the Baltic States and to St. Petersburg, Helsinki and Minsk, as well as on routes within Estonia. Choose between Lux Express, Lux Express Lounge and Lux Express Special coaches. Competitive prices and well-established service standards ensure smooth and comfortable travel whether you travel for business or pleasure.
Main facilities on the Lux Express coach:
- Individual touch screen media systems (with videos, music, games, Internet)*
- Reclinable seats and plenty of legroom
- Free WiFi* and hot drinks
- Free bottle of water on trips lasting longer than 5 hours
- Power supply by every seat pair (220 V)
- Air conditioner
- Opportunity to purchase a blanket (4 EUR) and a pillow (3 EUR)**.
- Free headphones on departures with individual media screens. On domestic routes possibility to buy headphones (2 EUR/8 PLN)
- Opportunity to purchase a bottle of water (0,5 L = 1,5 EUR)**
- Each seat is equipped with a seatbelt
- Tickets can be purchased from the coach (except on the buses with Russian number plates and on territory of the Russian Federation), payment by cash or card
- Smoking and drinking alcohol on the coach is not permitted.
*Not available on certain routes and/or departures.
Main facilities in Lux Express Lounge part:
- Individual touch screen media systems (with videos, music, games, Internet*)
- Exclusive single reclining leather seats with footrests
- Individual touch screen media system (videos, music, games, Internet)
- Small shelf next to each seat
- Free Wi-Fi*, free hot drinks
- Free headphones
- Free cold drinks + snacks on the lines Tallinn-Riga and Riga-Vilnius
- Power supply by every seat (220 V)
- Free breakfast served on the Tallinn- St. Petersburg coach, free dinner served on the St. Petersburg -Tallinn coach**
Main facilities on the Lux Express Special coach:
- Single and twin reclining leather seats
- Individual radio device with 8 channels
- Free WiFi* and hot drinks
- Free bottle of water
- Opportunity to purchase a blanket (4 EUR) and a pillow (3 EUR)
- Power supply by the armrest of each seat (220V)
- Climate conditioner
- Each seat is equipped with a seat belt
- Tickets can be purchased from the coach (except on the territory of the Russian Federation), payment by cash or card
- Smoking and drinking aclohol on the coach is not permitted.
*Internet service quality varies depending on where you are geographically. Internet signals may not be available at certain points en-route.
** Breakfast is guaranteed for passengers who purchased the tickets via our on-line sales system (before 4 a.m. on the departure day) or at our sales offices. Dinner is guaranteed for passengers who purchased the tickets via our on-line sales system or at our sales offices before 2 p.m. on the departure day.
*** The service is unavailable in coaches with russian number plates.