Organizer: SIA "Loyalty Services",
Campaign Period: 30.09.2020-12.10.2020
- Download or open PINS mobile application
- Tap on "Collect Stamps" button and follow the instructions
- Follow instructions to receive the first two stamps and get a free seat reservation voucher
- To participate in a giveaway member has to apply airBaltic Club Stamp card during the campaign period 30.09.-12.10.2020. To apply for the Stamp card, a person already must be a airBaltic Club/PINS member.
- Application is considered valid if member has signed up for the Stamp card and received at least the 1st stamp.
- If a member receives the 1st stamp, he/she gets 100 pins points bonus which are credited to member’s account once the first flight is completed.
- Once the second stamp is received (member has subscribed to airBaltic communication), he/she receives a free seat reservation voucher code to registered email, which can be used for any of future flights.
- Along with the Stamp card’s bonuses, each new member during the campaign period will receive 5 EUR discount voucher within 7 days after the campaign end date.
- All members who will apply for the Stamp card during campaign period, will take part in lottery and have a chance to win 3 collector's aircraft models with Baltic flag liveries (1 Latvian, 1 Lithuanian and 1 Estonian livery), dimensions 37,5 x 35 x 20,5 cm.
- 3 winners will be raffled on 19.10.2020. and announced on PINS Facebook page and also contacted personally.
- In case of suspicious actions, airBaltic Club keeps rights to exclude such members for qualification for 5 EUR discount vouchers and participation in lottery by suspending fraud accounts.
Terms of receiving the prizes:
Use of airBaltic discount voucher
- The 5 EUR discount voucher code will be sent to all qualifying members’ registered emails within 5 days after the campaign is finished.
- The value of one discount voucher is 5 EUR.
- Voucher is valid for bookings 19.-31.10.2020 with travel period until 31.05.2021.
- The discount can be applied to a one-way or round-trip booking on an airBaltic-operated flight that is purchased using the e-voucher code.
- The voucher code applies only to regular airBaltic-operated flights. The voucher is not valid for flights operated by partner airlines with flight numbers from BT5000 until BT8000.
- The discount voucher code can not be used for booking flights within the lowest booking classes T, F, V (promotional prices).
- The discount voucher code can not be combined with other discount vouchers.
- Discount vouchers are not refundable and cannot be transferred to other person or resold.
- More information about how to use e-voucher code www.airbaltic.com.
Collector's aircraft model
- airBaltic Club will contact all 3 winners via registered email and clarify the postal address for aircraft model delivery.
- Once the address wil be confirmed by the winners, airBaltic Club will prepare models for sendout and deliver them to assigned postal addresses via Post services or Omniva services.
- 3 aircraft models (Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian) will be raffled and assigned to winners randomly. Members won't be able to pick the preffered model.
- airBaltic Club covers the postage costs.