Shake & Win Campaign Rules:
Shake & Win Campaign Organizer: SIA "Loyalty Services"
Registration number: 40103273540
Legal address: Mūkusalas Street 42, Riga, LV-1004, Latvia
Campaign Period: 19.08.-01.09.2019.
Campaign Location: Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
To participate in the “Shake & Win” Campaign:
- If you're not a member of airBaltic Club yet, download the pins application [and sign up for the airBaltic Club]
- Open pins mobile application
- Shake your mobile phone until screen with prize pops up
- A coupon with the prize you have won will appear in your pins mobile application. All coupons with the prizes will be stored under Shake&Win” “My Coupons section of the PINS mobile application until the end of the prize withdrawal period.
- Important! Each code is unique and can only be used once!
- If you have won bonus pins they will be automatically credited to your pins account.
- You can participate in the Campaign once a day.
- AirBaltic Corporation AS and Loyalty Services SIA employees cannot participate in the Campaign.
- 1 500 000 pins points raffled as 5 pins, 10 pins, 20 pins, 50 pins,100 pins, 200 pins, 500 pins, 1000 pins;
- 14 x airBaltic heavy cabin baggage vouchers;
- 14 x airBaltic seat reservation vouchers;
- 28 x airBaltic 25 EUR gift vouchers;
- 1 x airBaltic Club VIP status for 12 months
Seat reservation voucher rules
- The seat reservation voucher will be available in your pins mobile application. All coupons with the prizes will be stored under “Shake&Win” “My Coupons” section of the pins mobile application until the end of the prize withdrawal period.
- Reservation of the seat with a coupon code is possible by calling the airBaltic customer service phone line at +371-67280451 or by email to travel@airBaltic.lv
- The seat reservation voucher code can be used no sooner than 24 hours after it is received.
- Seat reservation must be done no later than 24 (+3 GMT) hours before departure.
- When booking the seat, the participant must be able to name the following information: his or her pins number, the seat reservation voucher code, his or her name and surname, the reservation number, flight number and the chosen seat number.
- Seat reservation can be done only for scheduled flights operated by airBaltic.
- Seat reservation with a voucher can be done for only one direction of the flight.
- Seating availability depends on the availability of the flight and on advance seat reservations made by other passengers.
- Seat reservation using the voucher can only be used by the participant who received the code. The voucher can only be used for bookings where the recipient of the code is a passenger or one of the passengers.
- The voucher is valid for one year from the date it is issued.
- The emergency exit row seats may only be booked provided that the passenger meets specific criteria, as these passengers will be expected to assist with the opening of the emergency door in the unlikely event of an evacuation:
- 15 years of age or older,
- not travelling with an infant, child, or pet,
- not expecting a baby,
- able to speak and understand English,
- willing and able to help in the event of an emergency,
- capable of lifting 23 kilograms.
Cabin crew have the sole discretion to determine whether a passenger meets the requirements to sit in the emergency exit row seat. If the passenger is not able to meet the requirements, an alternative seat will be assigned.
The Programme participant can contact the PINS Customer Service Center by calling +371 67280280 in Latvia, +370 70055665 in Lithuania, +372 6306660 in Estonia, or by writing an email to email@example.com, and may make a new seat reservation if:
- there is an aircraft change and airBaltic is unable to seat the passenger in a suitable alternative seat;
- there is a flight disruption causing the passenger to be moved to another flight and airBaltic is unable to seat the passenger in a suitable alternative seat on the new flight;
- there is a need to reseat passengers due to aircraft weight and balance reasons.
Heavy cabin baggage voucher rules
- The heavy cabin baggage voucher code will be available in your pins mobile application. All coupons with the prizes will be stored under “My Coupons” section of the pins mobile application until the end of the prize withdrawal period.
- In order to add the heavy cabin baggage to a reservation with the baggage voucher code, the participant must contact the airBaltic customer care centre by phone +371-67280451 or email travel@airBaltic.lv
- One baggage voucher code is valid for adding one piece of heavy cabin baggage to the reservation.
- Heavy cabin baggage with the baggage voucher code should be added to the booking no later than 24 (+3 GMT) hours before departure.
- The heavy cabin baggage voucher code can be used only by the participant who received it. The voucher can be used only for bookings where the participant is the passenger or one of the passengers.
- The heavy cabin baggage voucher code can be used starting from 24 hours after its receipt.
- When adding the heavy cabin baggage to the booking, the participant will be asked to give the following information: PINS number, baggage voucher code, name, surname, reservation number and flight number.
- It is possible to add heavy cabin baggage with the voucher code only on regular airBaltic-operated flights.
- Heavy cabin baggage with the voucher code is added for a flight in one direction (regardless of whether the flight is a direct flight or a transit flight via Riga).
- The voucher is valid for one year from the moment of its receipt.
- The voucher can be used only once.
- Read more about baggage size, weight allowance and other baggage carriage terms and conditions here www.airbaltic.com
25 EUR gift e-voucher terms and conditions
- The 25 EUR gift e-voucher code will be available in your pins mobile application. All coupons with the prizes will be stored under Shake&Win “My Coupons” section of the pins mobile application until the end of the prize withdrawal period.
- The value of one e-voucher is 25 EUR.
- Gift vouchers can be used as a form of payment for booking flights on airBaltic.com, as well as a form of payment for tickets and / or extra services when you contact our call center.
- If the total amount of the purchase exceeds the value of the gift e-voucher(s), then the remaining difference must be paid by credit/debit card.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- The expiration date is 31.08.2020., and it cannot be extended.
- The expiration date of the e-voucher refers to both the redemption period and the travel period.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used in combination with Partial Payment or Freeze My Price. Voucher use is also not permitted when paying for services via Manage My Booking or during online check-in.
- In case you require further assistance, please contact airBaltic call centre.
Terms and conditions of using the VIP status card
- The e-coupon is stored in My Coupons in the pins mobile app until the end of the term for receiving the prizes.
- In order to apply for the prize, the member must contact the airBaltic Club customer service by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying his/her name, surname, pins number, phone number and postal address he/she wants the card to be sent to.
- All terms and conditions of the airBaltic Club programme are applicable to the acquired VIP status.
- The airBaltic Club VIP status allows to enjoy the following special privileges while travelling:
- free upgrade to Business class two times per year;
- possibility to visit business lounges at airports together with an accompanying person;
- priority check-in;
- fast track security check together with an accompanying person at Riga International airport;
- fast track security check in Vilnius and Tallinn airports;
- two items of hand luggage free of charge;
- heavy cabin bag free of charge;
- option to choose your seat;
- option to buy up to 20 000 pins per calendar year;
- VIP customer support via Whatsapp and phone.
- VIP status is valid for 12 months from the status acquisition day and cannot be extended, unless the member makes 50 flight segments to requalify for the VIP status.
- VIP status voucher can only be used for upgrade to VIP level by the participant who received the code.
- In case the winner already owns a VIP status, prize will be compensated in 1 roundtrip flight ticket to any of airBaltic’s direct destinations. Special conditions may apply.
All additional expenses related to the receipt of prizes (including transportation costs, shipping fees, taxes, airport charges, transaction fees) must be paid by the winner himself/herself.
In case of questions and claims, the participant can contact SIA “Loyalty Services” via www.pins.co homepage, where the claim can be submitted to the info e-mail. The claim can be submitted by 08.09.2019. An answer will be provided within 3 business days of the receipt of the e-mail.