CrossFit Riga Winterfest & airBaltic Club campaign rules
Campaign organizer: CrossFit Riga I Ūdens iela 16, Riga, LV-1007
Campaign period: 10.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Campaign location: Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
Campaign participation rules
- Register with airBaltic Club loyalty program as a new member in airBaltic Club mobile app or website https://www.pins.co/lv-en/register
- Enter campaign promo code “winterfest” in promo code field when registering.
- Receive 300 bonus points for a completed registration with the promo code.
- All registered members who have entered the promo code during the campaign period will participate in a lottery to win a free airBaltic Club flight e-voucher worth 32 000 points, that can be exchanged for a round-trip flight with airBaltic to any destination from Riga.
- AirBaltic Corporation AS employees cannot participate in the Campaign.
• 300 bonus points for each new airBaltic Club registration with a promo code
• 1x airBaltic Club flight round-trip e-voucher for region 5 (worth 32 000 points). Can be used for a round-trip flight to any airBaltic destination.
Terms of receiving the prizes
• If you have registered as a new program member on airBaltic Club mobile app or https://www.pins.co/lv-en/register website and entered the promo code “winterfest”, the welcome bonus of 300 airBaltic Club points will be credited to your account no later than one week after the campaign end date.
airBaltic Club flight e-voucher
- All registered members who have entered the promo code during campaign period will participate in a lottery to win a free airBaltic Club flight e-voucher worth 32 000 points that can be exchanged for a round-trip flight with airBaltic to any destination from Riga.
Please note – flights available for booking with the airBaltic Club flight e-voucher are subject to limited availability on airbaltic.com website. Please read the full terms & conditions section below. The airport taxes and fees are not included in the airBaltic Club flight e-voucher and must be paid separately
How to book a flight with airBaltic Club flight e-voucher?
1. Go to www.airbaltic.com
2. Select a one-way or round trip flight and enter the coupon code in the "I have a gift card / discount code" section. The voucher code can be found in the e-voucher you received in the e-mail after making the purchase in the airBaltic Club rewards shop.
3. Select the desired departure and destination that falls within the designated region of your e-voucher or lower regions and continue with search for available flight dates.
4. Flights for which the voucher can be exchanged are displayed as active dates in the calendar view. Booking with the voucher is not available on inactive dates.
5. The price shown on the available dates is the airport taxes and fees that are not included in the price of the airBaltic Club flight voucher and must be paid separately. The flight price is 0.00 €.
6. To complete the booking, the passenger information must be entered, as well as the payment of airport taxes and fees for the selected flight must be completed.
7. Upon completion of the booking, a confirmation with the booking details will be sent to the email address entered in the booking details.
- The airBaltic Club e-voucher can be used for one-way or roundtrip flights to any destination of the five regions.
- Details about the region split are listed below:
Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Belarus, Poland
Austria, Belgium, Germany, Russia (European part), the Netherlands, Switzerland, Ukraine, Hungary, Czechia
United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Greece, Italy, Spain (excl. the Canary Islands), Croatia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Portugal
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Israel, Iceland, Kazakhstan, United Arab Emirates, Russia (Asian part)
- If won the e-voucher (hereafter – voucher), you will receive an electronic voucher with a code to the e-mail address registered on your airBaltic Club account. This code can be redeemed for tickets on airBaltic.com.
- The voucher can be redeemed for an AS Air Baltic Corporation (Reg. No. LV 40003245752; hereafter – airBaltic) ticket for a one-way or roundtrip flight for one passenger on airBaltic-operated direct flights.
- The voucher cannot be redeemed for airBaltic flights with flight numbers BT5000 to BT8000. The voucher cannot be redeemed for flights operated by another airline.
- The voucher can be redeemed for a booking in the online booking engine on www.airbaltic.com (more details below).
- The voucher cannot be used in combination with gift cards or other discount vouchers.
- The voucher can be redeemed for a ticket to any direct airBaltic destination within the selected region (e.g., a voucher for region 1 can be redeemed for a ticket to Tallinn, Vilnius, Riga, Palanga, or Liepaja).
- Vouchers for regions 2–5 can be redeemed for flights to lower region destinations (e.g., a voucher for region 5 can be redeemed for a flight to a destination in region 1–4).
- A single one-way voucher, depending on the selected service class, is valid for a one-way flight in economy or business class for one passenger.
- One roundtrip voucher, depending on the selected service class, is valid for a roundtrip flight in economy or business class for one passenger.
- Two separate one-way vouchers can be redeemed in a single booking, for instance, to book flights for two passengers to a single destination. In the same way, two separate one-way vouchers can be used to book a roundtrip flight for one passenger to a single destination.
- The exact validity period is noted on the voucher you will receive upon purchase, but it will be no less than 6 months from the date of purchase. The validity period cannot be extended. The validity period refers both to the redemption period and the travel period.
- No more than 10 vouchers can be redeemed for flights in a single booking. Children (aged 2–11 (incl.)) require a separate voucher, and additional discounts do not apply. Infants (up to 2 years of age (incl.)), if added to the reservation during booking along with the adult redeeming a voucher, do not require a separate voucher.
- Airport taxes and fees are not included in the voucher price. They must be covered separately during booking.
- Extra services (baggage, meal preorder, insurance etc.) are not included in the economy class ticket. Business class bookings include the extra services that are part of the regular service of this airBaltic ticket type. Learn more here.
- The number of dates and seats on flights where an airBaltic Club voucher can be redeemed for a ticket is limited. In case seats on a flight to your chosen destination are not available on the selected date, please select another date or another destination and run the search again on airBaltic.com.
- Flight date/time change is permitted no later than 24 hours before the scheduled/desired departure. The date/time change service incurs a 50 EUR fee per passenger per one-way flight. Date change is available if a seat is available in the respective airBaltic Club voucher flight booking class. The new flight date must fall within the validity period of the ticket.
- Destination and/or route change is not permitted.
- Name and/or surname change is not permitted.
- The voucher will not be refunded if it is not redeemed.
- Flights booked with the airBaltic Club vouchers are non-refundable or reimbursable.
- The price of the airBaltic Club voucher in points is fixed and is independent of the ticket price on airbaltic.com.
- Flights booked using the airBaltic Club voucher do not count towards airBaltic Club tier status, and points are not awarded for the flights. Service class upgrade for existing bookings is not permitted.
- The voucher cannot be combined with other airBaltic and airBaltic Club offers.
- airBaltic is not liable for loss of the voucher and its transfer to a third party in any other way.
- The voucher is not a travel document.
- All terms stated here, including but not limited to the validity period of the voucher, can be interpreted according to the existing rules and regulations of the Republic of Latvia.
- In case you require more assistance, please contact the airBaltic Club / Pins member support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by call +371 67280280 (weekdays from 9:00 and 18:00).